Welcome to my first blog post. This is blog will be dedicated to anything blazor, including tutorial, tips, tricks, etc…
What is Blazor?
According to Microsoft Docs; Blazor is a framework for building interactive client-side web UI with .NET:
Blazor is a framework for building interactive client-side web UI with .NET:
- Share server-side and client-side app logic written in .NET.
- Render the UI as HTML and CSS for wide browser support, including mobile browsers.
Using .NET for client-side web development offers the following advantages:
- Leverage the existing .NET ecosystem of .NET libraries.
- Share app logic across server and client.
- Benefit from .NET’s performance, reliability, and security.
- Stay productive with Visual Studio on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Build on a common set of languages, frameworks, and tools that are stable, feature-rich, and easy to use.